Sunday 16 March 2014

Our Sundays

Sundays are our one day a week as a family. Monday-Friday the kids are lucky to spend 5 minutes with Logan and lately he has been working on Saturdays too, so they have seen him for about an hour or two before bed. For this reason, and because I don't see them anywhere near as much as I would like to either, we like to spend Sunday afternoons together. 

This afternoon we went down to the park, we took the kids scooters and soccer ball and just spent the arvo climbing on the rocks in the almost dry stream, racing around on the scooters, climbing trees, playing ball and myself taking many many photo's. A fair few of which turned out really well, so well that I wanted to share them. So here they are. Enjoy :-)
















All it takes is a morning full of whining, fighting, messes and craziness to drive me up the wall and make me feel the need to run away and hide,
But then all it takes is moments like this, filled with smiles and giggles, kisses and I love you's to remind me why I'm here, why it's worth it.

All week I look forward to our Sundays together. Most Sundays we just absolutely cannot be bothered going anywhere and just want to head back to bed, but we force ourselves to get up and get ourselves and the kids ready and head out, and it is always so so worth it! 

1 comment:

  1. your photos are great, some awesome Pic you got, It's so good when you all can take this day together and have such fun with all that love flying around. Then you still find time to write your blog, when you should be sleeping soundly. xx

    ReplyDelete